With a population around 13,500, Worthington actually started off as one of Ohio’s first planned communities. Today, you can find excellent schools and plenty of things to do in this Central Ohio city.
Housing in Worthington, OH
Prices for single-family homes typically average from the $170,000’s to $350,000’s. Condominiums and townhomes usually range from less than $100,000 to the $120,000’s.
Schools in Worthington, OH
Worthington has many top-ranked public schools along with several choices of private schools. The following is a list of Worthington’s public schools:
- Colonial Hills Elementary
- Evening Street Elementary
- Slate Hill Elementary
- Wilson Hill Elementary
- Worthington Estates Elementary
- Kilbourne Middle
- Phoenix Middle
- Worthingway Middle
- Thomas Worthington High
Fun Things To Do In Worthington
Worthington has all types of events and festivals for its residents throughout the year. Here are a few of Worthington’s most notable attractions and places of interest:
- The Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center has art classes for all age levels, exhibits, film and theater events, and more.
- The Olde Worthington Farmer’s Market is popular during the warmer months, offering local produce, products, shopping and dining.
- Homebuyers aren’t far from the city’s many neighborhood parks. Atrium Lake and Columbus Park of Roses are also close by, on Worthington’s western border.
- The Shops at Worthington Place have a great variety of stores and restaurants that include the following: Panera Bread, Pies and Pints, Chico’s, Talbots, Jos. A Bank, Orvis, Urban Baggerie and more.
Living in Worthington, OH
It may seem like a daunting task if you’re thinking of buying a new home or selling your home. Our Worthington real estate professionals are here to help you out. Call or email us if you would like to view available Central Ohio real estate, or if you want more information on buying and selling.