The communities of Central Ohio have all types of different events happening this September. Take a look at the categories below to see what’s happening near your neighborhood.
The Art Scene Around Columbus, OH
- Ohio State University’s Urban Art Space will hold its monthly Rooftop Garden Tour on September 6 from 1:45 p.m. to 3 p.m. Visitors can learn about the green programs within UAS, and view different exhibitions.
- The Short North Arts District in Columbus will have its monthly Gallery Hop on September 7. Check out the work of local artist in galleries, salons and restaurants, and listen to live music as you wander around.
- Granville will be holding a Blues Fest on September 7 from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. This free event will take place downtown on and around Broadway.
- The Hot Times Festival is happening September 6 – September 8 on Parsons Avenue in Columbus. This music and arts fest will have a poetry slam, arts, crafts and vintage clothing, and live music.
Central Ohio September Festivals
- Hilliard will have its annual Fall Festival at Reynolds Municipal Park on September 22 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. There will be all kinds of family-friendly events that include pony rides, wagon rides, laser tag, a pumpkin patch, games and more.
- The Columbus Oktoberfest is happening at the end of the month starting September 27 through September 29. Sample German cuisine and beers, listen to live music, and take part in activities like the Oktober Fest Stone Toss
- Germantown will be holding a Pretzel Festival on September 28 through September 29 at Veterans Memorial Park. Performing bands include Tish & Company Bluegrass, Phat Like Dad, Tim Omark, Valley View High School Band and Easy Mark.
What Events Are You Looking Forward To?
Do you have plans to attend one of the events listed above? Let us know in the comment section below.