The city of Upper Arlington is located close to Ohio State University and approximately five miles from downtown Columbus. Today, about 34,000 people live in the city, which is bordered by the Scioto River. With its close proximity to the Olentangy Freeway and I-270, Upper Arlington residents are only moments away from schools, entertainment and job opportunities.
Homes in Upper Arlington, Ohio
Homes in Upper Arlington typically average around $450,000. Condos and townhomes can range from $150,000 to $500,000, while a four-bedroom single-family home can range between $400,000 and $700,000.
Things To Do Around Upper Arlington, OH
- Ohio State University is less than two miles east of the community and has a variety of sporting events and programs for the public. Ohio State’s Urban Arts Space has exhibitions and arts events throughout the year.
- Scioto Country Club offers an incredible Donald Ross-designed course, which has been the site of multiple championships in the last century.
- The Shops on Lane Avenue has many great shopping and dining options like Whole Foods, New York and Company, Loft, White House Black Market, and Brueggers. The open-air mall also has many events scheduled throughout the year.
- Upper Arlington has many neighborhood parks within walking distance of homebuyers. Fancyburg Park, Sunny 95 Park and Reed Road Park have fitness trails that provide a scenic exercise outlet.
- The Cultural Arts Division plans all types of city events like Music in the Park, Labor Day Arts Festival, Arts in Community Spaces and more.
Available Real Estate in Upper Arlington
Are you thinking of moving to the Columbus area? As you search for homes around Upper Arlington, let us know how we can help! We’re here to walk you through the process and answer any questions you have about home buying or home selling in the Central Ohio area. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to set up an appointment time.