The end of 2013 is almost here! There’s quite a few things to do to celebrate before the start of 2014. Read on to find out what New Year’s Eve events are happening near your Central Ohio neighborhood.
New Year’s Eve Things To Do Around Columbus, OH
- First Night Columbus will take place downtown at Veterans Memorial starting at 5 p.m. There will be all types of activities, live entertainment, and demonstrations including performances by 614 Dancers, Ladies of Longford and the Fort Hayes Band. The night will end with a display of fireworks presented by ECOT and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- The Goat in New Albany will hold a 2014 New Year’s Eve Bash starting at 9 p.m. There will be a DJ and a champagne toast to ring in the new year.
- For an evening of great food and fun, make a reservation at Veritas Tavern in Delaware for 7 p.m. If you’re interested in going, be sure to call them soon! You must make a reservation prior to attending.
- Columbus’ Newport Music Hall will have a New Year’s Eve 2014 party featuring The Werks at 8 p.m. Tickets cost $15 for this event.
Kids Events Happening In the Columbus, OH Area
- The Upper Arlington Library on Tremont Road will be having a Countdown to Noon event for pre-K children. There will be music, dancing, activities and food from 11:15 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The Westerville Community Center will be holding its Noon-Lite Madness event on December 30 at 11 a.m. for ages six and under. There will be entertainment and crafts for kids. There will be a $3 admission per child.
Happy 2014 To Our Central Ohio Families!
We hope you have a safe and happy New Year. Be sure to let us know how you plan on celebrating.