Want to know what’s happening in the greater Columbus, Ohio area? Take a look to see which events are happening near your neighborhood.
Columbus, OH Things To Do February 2014
- The International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes is coming to COSI Columbus on February 8. Find out how the infamous detective has influenced popular culture and modern forensic science. Be sure to go online for ticket prices.
- The Arnold Sports Festival is coming to the Columbus Convention Center from February 27 to March 2. As in years past, more than 18,000 athletes are expected to compete in a variety of events that include bodybuilding, strength sports, fencing, swimming, archery, wrestling and more. You must have a ticket to attend the event.
Central Ohio’s Arts and Music February Events
- The Columbus Museum of Art will feature the exhibit Toulouse-Lautrec and La Vie Moderne: Paris 1880 – 1910 on February 7. View the works of famous twentieth century French artists including Toulouse-Latrec, Paul Verlaine and Sarah Bernhardt.
- The New Albany Symphony Orchestra’s performance Let’s Go To the Movies will take place at the Jeanne B. McCoy Center for the Arts on February 9 at 3 p.m. NASO will perform the soundtracks of acclaimed films like Sound of Music, Schindler’s List, The Wizard of Oz and Lord of the Rings.
Kid’s Events In Central Ohio This February
- If you get a kick out of puppets and marionettes, check out the The Abbey Theater in Dublin, which will feature Mr. Puppet on February 1 at 11 a.m.
- The Hilliard Arts Council will co-sponsor a free performance of Hansel and Gretel at the Columbus Children’s Theatre on February 2 at 2 p.m.
- Daddy and Daughter Date Night will take place on February 12 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at 1520 Davidson Drive in Reynoldsburg. There will be music, pizza, desserts and lots of fun.