Want to know what’s happening in the Columbus, OH area during March? We’ve got you covered. Read on to find out about neighborhood events, St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and other fun things to do!
- The City of Dublin will be holding its annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 15, 2014. The Lions Club will have a pancake breakfast that morning, followed by the parade which will start at the Metro Center. There will also be cash prizes for the best float. If you’re interested in entering the parade, be sure to fill out an application by February 28.
- The Shamrock Club of Columbus will be hosting its own St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 17 as well as a family reunion event. Click here for more details.
- The Goat in New Albany will have a St. Patrick’s Day party on March 15 starting at 4 p.m. There will be a live DJ, Reubens and all kinds of fun.
Central Ohio Community Events In March 2014
- The Worthington Historical Society will have an Old and Foreign Language Book Sale on March 15 and March 16 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you’re interested in finding literature, history, art and maps, be sure to come out and take a look.
- The 2014 Student Film Festival at OSU will take place on March 19 at 7 p.m. at the Gateway Film Center in Columbus.
- Come out for a New Moon Walk on March 28 at 7 p.m. at the Boyer Nature Preserve in Westerville. Explore the woods with only the light of the stars and moon. If this sounds appealing, you must register to participate. It costs $15 per family, or $10 per resident family.
What Are Your Plans This March?
If you know of a March event you’d like us to mention, please let us know about it in the comments section below!