According to the latest data released by Trulia, home sale are on the rise- as are the median sales price as well as the average listing price!
This all translates to the same thing: It’s a great time to list your New Albany property on the local real estate market!
New Albany Real Estate Trends You Should Know About
Here are the highlights of the latest real estate market report:
- Between May and June, the median sales price for homes in New Albany was $310,000, up 3 percent when compared to the previous year.
- Sales prices have increased 5.8 percent over the last five years in New Albany.
- During the week ending on July 30, the median sales price for a 2-bedroom home was $198,750
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom home was $251,000
- And the median sales price for a 4-bedroom home was $361,500
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to median sales price:
- Bexley $259,000
- Columbus: $125,000
- Gahanna: $198,500
- Meanwhile, the average listing price for New Albany homes was $567,926 for the week ending on July 30, which is up 13 percent when compared to the week ending on July 9.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $180,921.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $312,883
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $492,018
- The average price per square foot for homes here is $136, up 4.6 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to average listing price
- Bexley $591,661
- Columbus $157,172
- Gahanna: $201,753
Don’t Navigate the New Albany Market Alone. We Can Help!
If you’re interested in listing your New Albany home on the market anytime soon, then you should definitely consider working with an experienced real estate agent like those that you’ll find at the Raines Group.
We have years of experience helping home sellers just like you get the price they want for their property and we would be happy to provide that service to you too.
So contact us today and let’s get started!
Until next time,
The Raines Group