Red White & Boom Downtown Columbus Independence Day Celebration
Festival is cancelled for 2020: Red White and Boom – All day along the riverfront ending with the most recognized firework display in the Midwest.
July 1-4: Catch the 4-day Patriotic Red, White & BOOM! TV Event looking back over the years of the tradition of honoring veterans and the largest fireworks show in the Midwest
More information here: https://www.redwhiteandboom.org/
New Albany 4th of July Parade, 5k, Festival, and Fireworks
Public events cancelled for 2020. There will be a city organized parade through the neighborhoods that residents can enjoy from their front yard. See parade route and details here.
- July 1-14 New Albany Independence Day Virtual 5k Orangetheory Fitness 5k. Participants can run or walk anytime from July 1 to July 14, 2020!
July 1-5, 2020
The City is bringing the 4th of July festivities to residents with neighborhood-by-neighborhood parades. Follow along with us in real-time on Saturday, July 4 and experience a wave of red, white and blue near you.
More information here: https://bit.ly/31EixcM
Lights of Liberty Drive-thru Patriotic Light Show
The Rotary Club of Westerville, City of Westerville, and Butch Bando’s Fantasy of Lights have partnered together to bring the Lights of Liberty to the Westerville Athletic Complex, 325 N. Cleveland Ave. from. Tickets are $10 per vehicle
West Jefferson Annual July 4th Streetfest, Parade and Fireworks
July 2, July 3, July 4: Streetfest cancelled, but 4-5 of the food trucks that normally come to Streetfest plan to be on the Huntington parking lot The 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
July 4: Fireworks will be set off in Converse Park at 10 pm. Fireworks are intended to be watched from home. All Village parks will be closed as we understand it. Converse Drive will be blocked and only residents and guest will be allowed to pass. Guest must know the address of their sponsor. US 40 (Main St) at both the East and West ends of Town will be blocked at 9:45pm on the 4th. Local resident and their guest will be allowed to pass and move freely about the Village
Worthington Hills 4th of July
Most events have been cancelled for the 4th of July, but they will have a cruising parade for residents.
July 4: Crusin’ On The 4th of July: Residents can decorate a car or golf cart and be a part of a caravan that will “cruise” through the neighborhood at noon on July 4. There will be no theme, so families will be encouraged to be creative and decorate their vehicle in a manner that is appropriate and reflects what they feel is most important about the day and holiday. Those wishing to join the parade will wait at the end of their driveway until the parade passes, and they can join at the end. Residents can also choose to watch and celebrate in their front yards. There will also be a Yard Decoration/Yard Float Contest See full details here.
July 4: Regular celebrations are cancelled, but Bexley residents can celebrate with A Front-Yard Fourth of July in Bexley.
Dublin Parade and 4th of July Celebration
July 4: Parade, celebration, concert, and fireworks are cancelled for 2020
- City is hosting an American Spirit decorating contest for homes/businesses. See details.
- Bike brigades will be held in various neighborhoods for residents
- Sherm Sheldon fishing derby is 9-day fishing competition for all ages. Fishing may take place at any pond. Submit pictures and measurements online at the link below no later than 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2020. Your fish must be pictured beside the measuring template or a tape measure. The longest fish in each age category will be awarded a gift card to a local Dublin business. Winners announced Monday, July 8, 2020.
Upper Arlington Fourth of July
- Home decorating contest and other at-home activities. See details.
- 6:30 am Wake up calls – UACA volunteers hustle through the streets of Upper Arlington to noisily announce that the much anticipated day of celebration has begun. Get personalized shout outs to your “favorite” UA residents for only $10.
- 9 am Front Porch Parade
- Cancelled Party in the park
- Cancelled Fireworks at Northam Park (2070 Northam Rd)
Follow the link below for details in the Hilliard community.
Enjoy this special holiday with family and friends. Please stay safe & healthy!