Selling your home is an emotional experience and when you have the right agent the process tends to go alot smoother than trying to learn along the way! This goes without saying for any real estate market, even this one!
You have to treat the transaction as a business transaction and not get too involved emotionally, – of course it is your home so this will be hard! – however there are 11 areas which if not handled properly could not only cost a few hundred dollars but worse, an entire deal.
1. REFUSING TO MAKE PROFIT INDUCING REPAIRS
2. NOT CONSIDERING OTHER FINANCING TERMS
3. PROVIDE EASY ACCESS FOR SHOWINGS
4. PRICED TOO LOW/PRICED TOO HIGH
5. RELYING SOLELY ON TRADITIONAL METHODS TO SELL YOUR HOME
6. MARKET TIMING/SEASONAL SELLING
7. REFUSING TO MAKE COSMETIC CHANGES
8. WASTING TIME WITH AN UNQUALIFIED PROSPECT
9. DON’T TEST THE MARKET
10. BELIEVING YOU ARE POWERLESS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
11. BELIEVING ALL REALTORS ARE THE SAME
Follow this link to a downloadable PDF where you will be able to see each of these areas covered in detail. Your home sale is too important not to take an interest,.